Regal Angel / 1 year in Captivity / Picks at Hammer and torch / SPS Safe / $100 obo

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey Folks,

I have a Regal Angel 4"
Regal Angel For Sale -47.jpg
that needs a new home. He's fine with SPS, Mushrooms, Gorgs, and Most LPS. But he definitely nibbles on Hammers and Torches. Not killing them but just slowly picks away at them.

Is fine with Blastos, Duncans and Chalices.

This is NOT a Yellow belly. I've had him for almost a year. Is less shy than other Regals I have had in the past. Out and about most of the time. Very Fat. Doesn't bother any of the other 140 fish in the tank. Not aggressive.

Located in Encino.

I know I have to give a price to make this a legit post - I don't know what the going value is for a Regal that eats like a pig and has been in captivity for a year. So I am going to say $100 OBO. Now when I say OBO - I'm serious. Make me a reasonable offer.

If you want to keep your money and trade, I'm more interested in that - Will take nice corals. Will take hammers or torches. Something special not bread and butter.

Located in Encino.

Fish has been caught and removed from the 750g display tank. Is in one of the outdoor frag tanks for the moment till he heads to his new home.

Dave B

Beautiful fish. Good luck with sale.

But did you say 140 fish? Wow, I am jealous. Do you have a favorite in the 140 fish?

Beautiful fish. Good luck with sale.

But did you say 140 fish? Wow, I am jealous. Do you have a favorite in the 140 fish?

I love fish... obviously. To have a favorite is difficult. Right now it's probably the lil yellow clown goby cause he is the smallest fish in the 750g. Right behind him is the Rose Goby who survived from our last tank. Then maybe the school of assesors, hanging out in all different inverted angles on the back side of the tank. I love em all. When my Goldflakes get mature and color up (hopefully they're captive bred) then the Goldflakes will top the list. I'm pretty fond of my venustus angels too. Too many to pick just even a category.

But feel free to check them all out yourself. Tank has a live webcam 24/7 at www.o2manyfish.com and a matching cam on the right end of the tank at www.o2manyfish.com/right

Dave B

FISH HAS A NEW HOME!!! Thanks for you interest.

Also be aware. Someone is reaching out to people in the So Cal area and texting from a 786 area code number photos of my fish trying to sell it just send money before pick up.

This fish is legitmately sold, and has a new home. There are no more.

Dave B

Back