Quarantined fish

jacobl

Just wondering if any LFS or private party offer quarantined fish in SoCal area.
I don't plan to setup QT and looking to add 2-3 fish into my DT in couple of months. It already have 2 established Tangs (Yellow and Tomini, which I have for 5 years)

Thanks

TSM Aquatics is your best bet. Speaking from personal experience, I would not trust anyone else to quarantine your fish. Specifically, I can tell you who NOT to buy your fish from, but beyond the recommendation for TSM Aquatics...there aren't a lot of options for quarantined fish.

Adam from Ocean Devotion LA is great. If I'm looking for anything in particular, he's my dude and he really pays attention to the details. Also, his prices are really good considering what's involved.

ask [MENTION=290065]rorroreef[/MENTION] reef he has a guy.. like a new guy, not the old guy who didn't turn out so well.

Thanks, I will be contacting Adam at Ocean devotion. There is another company caller Marine Collectors that also quarantined fish

Thanks, I'll let [MENTION=290065]rorroreef[/MENTION] know. He's always looking for someone to help with QTing.

Age of Aquariums holds their fish back at least a week before putting them out on the showroom. It's not really a quarantine, but it at least gives you a fish that as acclimated to living in a tank.

Thanks, I will be contacting Adam at Ocean devotion. There is another company caller Marine Collectors that also quarantined fish

Adam is awesome. I know Elliot from Marine Collectors too (he used to work at Vivid), he's a good guy, but I never bought fish from him. I know both of them really stand behind what they do, so you can't go wrong either way.

Back