Radion VS Sky.

Truepercula109

Howdy fellas.

I'm finalizing my order for my tank and I'm stuck on the lighting department. I'm in between either 4 Radion 15 5g pros OR 2 Neptune Sky's. I know the 2 Sky wont be enough for a 72 inch tank, however if I do go that route, I will eventually be purchasing a third. It says you can get over 30" of cover from each sky for non SPS dominated systems and obviously the tank will need cycling and time to get started.

Have you looked at GHL? I ran MH and T5's for years, tried Radions, went back to MH and T5's, then tried GHL LX7206's. Have 2 over my 120. Great light, can replace light pucks if there's an issue, more control.
Take a look at Keith's tank at http://Reefbum.com

Howdy fellas.

I'm finalizing my order for my tank and I'm stuck on the lighting department. I'm in between either 4 Radion 15 5g pros OR 2 Neptune Sky's. I know the 2 Sky wont be enough for a 72 inch tank, however if I do go that route, I will eventually be purchasing a third. It says you can get over 30" of cover from each sky for non SPS dominated systems and obviously the tank will need cycling and time to get started.
Did you ever get the Neptune SKY LED's? There's so few people out there who has real life experience with these lights, I'd love to hear your take on it!

Back