RAP! What you get?

Prices where full retail on most yesterday. I looked around went to the speakers and won small stuff in the raffle. Waiting on good deals today at the end if there r any left. Will see. Also there is another raffle today! I can't go to crazy since I haven't moved everything in the new display and I need room to QT everything too. There were a few I had my eye on at the end of the day yesterday.

Roger

Heading over this morning to see all the goodness. Hopefully there will be some deals to be had later, then I. Will swing By WWC to see that new tank of theirs.

I went yesterday. Went a little crazy. Best deal though was Pacific East Aquaculture. Dr Mac. Heck of a nice guy and loves to joke around. Any way 5 acros fora $100. A lot of nice ones. Shortcake, banana deepwater, ice fire echi, tenuis, etc etc. Also clams for $40 and gold octo's for $50 nice size ones. Picked up a jewel of a true yellow octo from him. Never saw that before. Also reefer chicks was pretty fair and had some great deals. If you look you can find them. Had a great time though.

My phone camera is not amazing and my display lights are not fully on so bare with me.
20160424_091523_zpspiz5rxka.jpg

One vendor had ricordeas at 3 for 25 and I could not resist. They had varying levels of color but a bunch of them had upwards of five mouths so it seemed like the perfect time to kick start a ricordea garden. (not pictured the other two I picked up. nice orange and red patterns, great start to a garden for very little money)
20160424_091553_zpspug1gsyh.jpg

I picked up the favia on the left for 10$ advertised as dragon's eye but I have no idea honestly I don't follow much in the way of naming corals. The two acans in the center of the picture were 5$ each. pretty nice price even if they are small frags. And the acan on the right I picked up for 20$.
20160424_091610_zpsvp2wg4vs.jpg

I feel like I stole this wellso from a vendor at 50$, its about 5 inches across with three separate lobe sections. Also got the acan just behind it for 20$.

This was my first time at reefapalooza and It was a really fun experience. I picked up some corals that I am really happy with and I hope I can attend again next year for sure.

Good stuff

Yea roger I heard some prices ... some stuff is just ridiculous lol but I love hearing about the good deals and finds people got.

I didn't plan on going crazy this year (running out of room) but I did pick up a nice size frag of pink lemonade from TSA, a few Zoas, and a forest fire digi. However....the pink lemonade shifted in my cooler and ended up right on the ice. It's toast now...:(

I didn't plan on going crazy this year (running out of room) but I did pick up a nice size frag of pink lemonade from TSA, a few Zoas, and a forest fire digi. However....the pink lemonade shifted in my cooler and ended up right on the ice. It's toast now...:(
I like my pink lemonade cold.. It's quite refreshing.

Jk, sorry for the loss. :(

I went yesterday. Went a little crazy. Best deal though was Pacific East Aquaculture. Dr Mac. Heck of a nice guy and loves to joke around. Any way 5 acros fora $100. A lot of nice ones. Shortcake, banana deepwater, ice fire echi, tenuis, etc etc. Also clams for $40 and gold octo's for $50 nice size ones. Picked up a jewel of a true yellow octo from him. Never saw that before. Also reefer chicks was pretty fair and had some great deals. If you look you can find them. Had a great time though.

+1 for Pacific East! Just picked up 6 assorted acros for $100. Great people!

Prostrata
Frogskin
SBR Shortcake
Aussie Glow
Jacquelineae
Highlighter Tenius
Branching Cyphastrea
Forest Fire
Blue Green Tenius
Sarmentosa
And 6 poylp frag of Chiquitas
All for $140

First time not going to RAP and you all are making me jealous! Looks like I missed out on a fun time and some nice pickups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back