RareFish

no im going to go to his store on tues or wed and try to get one. It hides in the sand alot. I thought it was kind different. He knows it came from Australia.

This one's pretty rare too:

shark.jpg

It's called frilled shark

Damn... that thing is real! Thought the pic was a joke at first. Would not want to come face-to-face with that guy.

the blob fish is nice! Guys........I laugh out loud everytime I read the wrok Seadragon. You know that guy is PBITAWA, as we speak! :)

The electric ray i was talking about looks almost like that but a little lighter in color. It is about the size of a CD. Do you know the name of that ray in the pic.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12885731#post12885731 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by acrodave
Photostomias guernei

fig3a_400.jpg
[/IMG]

Are these reefsafe? If so, I'll take a mated pair for my 29 gallon.

Good news, LA, and SWF, are both currently carrying sea dragons in the WYSIWYG dept!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12885459#post12885459 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by agreeive?fish
Dang it i thought i thru the x wife deep enough she would never be found

aahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!:rollface:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12885690#post12885690 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bizzyblake
The electric ray i was talking about looks almost like that but a little lighter in color. It is about the size of a CD. Do you know the name of that ray in the pic.

i googled electric ray or electric shark ray, i cant remember if had a name on it ill try to find it again

Back