RareFish

Jeff cousteau

I want one of these:

fishwithhands1

Could you imagine? Finally a fish that you can hi-five!

(I think I read somewhere Buildingmyreef has a few for sale.)

reefergeorge

Re: RareFish

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12883996#post12883996 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jeff cousteau

Nice, I'll have to pm him. :)
Really though, Is that FW?

Pulp Fishin

Were all mad here.
Premium Member
It looks like a jepanimation charactor!
Seariously I think I saw that thing in the cartoons as I was flipping channels this morning!

Jandree22

Re: RareFish

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12883996#post12883996 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jeff cousteau
Can I get 2 in my 25g? :)

Seriously, looks like a pink tadpole... except I take it that fellow is fully developed. Ugly as hell, but pretty cool at the same time.

scrmbld33

Re: Re: RareFish

Re: Re: RareFish

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12884122#post12884122 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jandree22
Can I get 2 in my 25g? :)

sea dragons are rare :)

:lol: :lol:

Chibils

halide loyalist
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12884060#post12884060 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pulp Fishin
It looks like a jepanimation charactor!
Seariously I think I saw that thing in the cartoons as I was flipping channels this morning!
Mudkip. It's a pokemon and internet culture sensation! :p

mudkip_is_astounded3.png

kmf507

Can this idiot buy a sea dragon and two anglers?

I don't know if I would buy that fish(?) in the first pic....a little too creepy looking for me. Plus, it's hands could probably wield a weapon if you forgot to feed it!

scrmbld33

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12884616#post12884616 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ILoveReefer
Part 2 of rare fish. Where's Buildingmyreef?

googling "rare fish not sea dragons"

bizzyblake

My buddies LFS got an electric ray shark. We think it is some kind of hybrid or somthing. Looks like a ray mixed with a shark. He tried to touch it and it shocked him. He can not id this anywhere. When they got it it was labled as a spotted sting ray. Def not. Ive been trying to get it for months.