Rbta rehabilitation rate?

yamaha racer

I picked up a rbta from another member over the weekend. He had 2 tanks, 1 had 2-3 beautiful rbta's and the other had 2-3 tiny hot pink shriveled ones. He gave me one if the shriveled ones. As soon as I put it in my tank it opened up a little more and moved around over night. I placed it on the bottom corner of the tank and it hasn't moved but hasn't really showed any sight of opening up.
Is this something I can rehabilitate or should I remove it now?
We fed it last night and it ate it. As far as I can tell the mouth is closed most the time.
The tank is well established and water is well within specs.
I was supposed to do a water change yesterday but didn't want to stress it anymore, should I still do one anyways?
No foul smells or anything. I'll shoot a picture when I get off today.
To be honest the tank it was in wasn't it top shape, half empty tank, no filter. Just a mp10 and a kessill (sp?)
Should this guy be able to make it?

I picked up a rbta from another member over the weekend. He had 2 tanks, 1 had 2-3 beautiful rbta's and the other had 2-3 tiny hot pink shriveled ones. He gave me one if the shriveled ones. As soon as I put it in my tank it opened up a little more and moved around over night. I placed it on the bottom corner of the tank and it hasn't moved but hasn't really showed any sight of opening up.

Is this something I can rehabilitate or should I remove it now?

We fed it last night and it ate it. As far as I can tell the mouth is closed most the time.

The tank is well established and water is well within specs.

I was supposed to do a water change yesterday but didn't want to stress it anymore, should I still do one anyways?

No foul smells or anything. I'll shoot a picture when I get off today.

To be honest the tank it was in wasn't it top shape, half empty tank, no filter. Just a mp10 and a kessill (sp?)

Should this guy be able to make it?

Should be fine they usually take a couple days to get used to their new surroundings as long
as you don't see any rotting or stuff coming out of its mouth you should be fine

How long did you acclimate it for

Back