RC frag packs

You can reference ahlebik or ahlebik@hotmail.com 450.00 buy... he is a nice guy that has good communication.

asked him to label the frags.

sending him a email of the expected amounts to look for. I doubt there will be any issues we all want our frags.

there were six people in the buy. I will gladly hold yours but if there is someone you would prefer no issues there. names are in the post :)

going to be shipped to me *most of us are in elp* date will be determined when he gets paid :). If there is any issues with the ship date and me being available I will contact everyone and come up with something. im sure steffen would love holding our coral in his new big tank! I dont see any issues since I work midnights. Will keep every up to date.

you got my number

I got:
ORA Rose Milli
ORA scripps Turquoise stag
ORA roscoes
Blue Tenius

I sent alittle extra shipping. Ben did too. Bill added all our extras on no sweat and assured me that everything will be clearly labeled. Thanks everyone for rounding up on the shipping. Communication was great about our order and added our late minute frag additions no sweat. It was only a extra 1.77 to round up and he appreciates it. hopefully he will look kindly on future S.T.A.R.S orders.

I think our order bought him out because when he got our list he closed his post lol.

Again I will will confirm shipping date but looks like it will be sent wednesday 11th if payments go through.

Ships Thursday, arrives Friday. Thursday when I get notification of shipment ill arrange pickup and home deliveries.

Thanks once again to Andy and to Flyyyguy for putting this together. my frags are starting to exted their polyps, I also forgot some in Andys garage. LOL! Im gonna give them a couple of days to color up before I post pics

Hey, want to thank Andy for putting this together also and Steffen for the delivery! Flyyyguy "“ great frags!!! I even got a bonus one!! :) Very happy with mine so hope everyone else was too!! :thumbsup:
Still acclimating!

A2011010.jpg

Jay

Back