RD Speedy 100w Flow

Member No. 1

Ver. 2.1.1
Premium Member
Scott,

Any idea when the RD Speedy 100w Flow will be available? I have one on order, and I knew going in it was going to be 4-6 weeks, so i was just wondering if you heard anything.

TIA

Still looking around the same time frame. Biggest issue right now is in part due to the whole Covad thing causing labor related issues at the factor which they are trying to work through.

Scott,
Thanks for the info. I figured it would be supply/labor issues which is understandable with the current situation.
If you hear any different, please pass along the info, thanks.

Scott,

Question, upon restart, does this pump have the "soft start" or "ramp up"
capability built in?

Any updates on the shipping or are we still a few weeks out.

Trying to plan the swap over.

Thanks!

Scott,

Question, upon restart, does this pump have the "soft start" or "ramp up"
capability built in?

Any updates on the shipping or are we still a few weeks out.

Trying to plan the swap over.

Thanks!

Soft start with slow ramp up. Still waiting on an ETA. This whole COVAD thing has things a bit up in the air. I will double check with Germany though.

Thanks Scott, nice to know on the soft start.

Totally understand, the world is a mess right now.

Good news. They are supposed to be done with the 100w production end of next week. They will then be preparing a large shipment for the US and I am getting an ETA of about 3 weeks. With import delays due to COVAD and Customs, that is only an estimate but they are getting them ready now.

Hi Scott,

I know we were looking at around 3 weeks, it's been 2 since I last bugged you, but I was wondering if you heard anything new, or have any updates, thanks.

Hi Scott,

I know we were looking at around 3 weeks, it's been 2 since I last bugged you, but I was wondering if you heard anything new, or have any updates, thanks.

I believe a shipment is supposed to leave Germany next week.

Back