Ready for frags.

novahobbies

I haven't tried Coral Kingdom....but I'm a big fan of Reef Chicks! Great customer service, available for local pickup if prearranged, and cheap shipping for those who (like me) are a little too far to schlep down to their place. I've got a nice acan colony and a great looking red poci frag from her....and a few more that the old brain just isn't registering right now. In fact, I have a Reef Chicks order coming to my door today.

Stylo328

I haven't tried Coral Kingdom....but I'm a big fan of Reef Chicks! Great customer service, available for local pickup if prearranged, and cheap shipping for those who (like me) are a little too far to schlep down to their place. I've got a nice acan colony and a great looking red poci frag from her....and a few more that the old brain just isn't registering right now. In fact, I have a Reef Chicks order coming to my door today.

+1 on ReefChicks. Nice selection, good customer service and very fair pricing.

gatoralum69

Basicallly locally u have lots to choose from marke, reef chicks, southside, I know Mr Porko had some nice ones too.

novahobbies

I've heard great things about pretty much everyone on this list, LOL. I'm looking forward to meeting Marke sometime in a couple weeks for a certain strawberry-flavored frag!!!

rps3

I've heard great things about pretty much everyone on this list, LOL. I'm looking forward to meeting Marke sometime in a couple weeks for a certain strawberry-flavored frag!!!

Hit Marke up first, he has the best to offer when it comes to SPS. Best shortcake frags I've EVER seen!

Lacy

Ex FMAS bod member
Premium Member
Hi Dobly,
I have a few frags.
tenius? Very pretty blue/purple and plugs completely covered. 3 different sizes.
Green slimmer and plug covered. Just 1
ORA Red Planet that I can frag.

Also a couple of acans, candy canes and chalices. All healed and growing.