Ready for frags.

I haven't tried Coral Kingdom....but I'm a big fan of Reef Chicks! Great customer service, available for local pickup if prearranged, and cheap shipping for those who (like me) are a little too far to schlep down to their place. I've got a nice acan colony and a great looking red poci frag from her....and a few more that the old brain just isn't registering right now. In fact, I have a Reef Chicks order coming to my door today.

I haven't tried Coral Kingdom....but I'm a big fan of Reef Chicks! Great customer service, available for local pickup if prearranged, and cheap shipping for those who (like me) are a little too far to schlep down to their place. I've got a nice acan colony and a great looking red poci frag from her....and a few more that the old brain just isn't registering right now. In fact, I have a Reef Chicks order coming to my door today.

+1 on ReefChicks. Nice selection, good customer service and very fair pricing.

Basicallly locally u have lots to choose from marke, reef chicks, southside, I know Mr Porko had some nice ones too.

I've heard great things about pretty much everyone on this list, LOL. I'm looking forward to meeting Marke sometime in a couple weeks for a certain strawberry-flavored frag!!!

I've heard great things about pretty much everyone on this list, LOL. I'm looking forward to meeting Marke sometime in a couple weeks for a certain strawberry-flavored frag!!!

Hit Marke up first, he has the best to offer when it comes to SPS. Best shortcake frags I've EVER seen!

Hi Dobly,
I have a few frags.
tenius? Very pretty blue/purple and plugs completely covered. 3 different sizes.
Green slimmer and plug covered. Just 1
ORA Red Planet that I can frag.

Also a couple of acans, candy canes and chalices. All healed and growing.

Back