ready for new build

p&d123

hi all ,yes we are off again ,stand eventually arrived spent most of today painting it ,here is couple of pics new tank thread going up shortly enjoy

P8033423.jpg

P8033422.jpg

LOL My wife would kill me, messing around with that tank on her nice wood floors and her nice carpet laying there, put down a tarp for her before you get in trouble. The tank stand looks nice.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15499341#post15499341 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by strout
LOL My wife would kill me, messing around with that tank on her nice wood floors and her nice carpet laying there, put down a tarp for her before you get in trouble. The tank stand looks nice.

I was thinking the same thing as strout.

BTW as it is beside the outside wall can you punch a hole trough it to make the water changes a bit cleaner?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15499341#post15499341 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by strout

hi and thanks,this one is for the wife ,shes the one with the wipe lol ,thanks for comp on stand

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15502897#post15502897 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by p&d123
hi and thanks,this one is for the wife ,shes the one with the wipe lol ,thanks for comp on stand

hi many thanks ,we thought about knocking hole in external wall .reference water change and pumping fresh back in ,i hope no one minds but will be posting alot of questions on forum ,many thanks

just a little update ,i dont think i have mentioned the size of the tank ,its 66inches long ,28 inches by 28 inches ,and the sump is 48 *22*22 inches ,heres few more pics of progress so far ,also this will be uk gallons not us
P8073432.jpg

P8073434.jpg

Back