Red River Valley Aquarium Club Meeting August 12th

Mattewell

Everyone,

You are invited to the next Red River Valley Aquarium Club meeting at my place in Fargo at 3:00pm. My address is 3440 5th st w APT 301, West Fargo

If you need directions google will get you to the general area but not exact --> Directions

If you are on I-94 going west, get off on the "Horace" exit right after the "West fargo" exit. You will then be on Sheyenne st. going south. Take a right on 34th ave and take the first left. Then take the second right. My building is 3440, apartment 301.

My cell phone is 507-358-1262 if you get lost.

We will be having a pot luck this time, so bring some food! I have a George Foreman grill if you want to grill anything. Someone may also bring a small charcoal grill and charcoal if you desire the taste of real grilled meat : ). James, if you are willing, maybe you could bring your Blue Planet DVD's. If anyone else wants to bring any interesting aquarium devices or interesting books, magazines, or videos that would be fine.

Jim, if you still want to get rid of your singularia, I'm still willing to take it : )

Hope to see you there,

Mike Attewell

Hey Matt,

This meeting will be coming Sunday right? Myself and Shawn (Bankspower here on RC) will be coming over for sure.
I might have some photos to show from my Chicago trip.
Vishnu

Correct, I should have put that in the invitation... its Sunday August 12th at 3pm. Hope to see you all there.

Another meeting with a weeks notice. Man, you guys work fast. I cannot commit at this time, have to talk it over with the family.

I'll be there.. Like in the previous posts where you guys were talking about the 12th I said that date really worked well for me.. So cool.. Do we want to put out here what we'll be bringing so we don't double up???

James, sorry about the short notice, I should have posted this last week.

Tarax, Thats a good idea. Lets post what food we are bringing so we don't double up.

Hey, I thought it might be a good idea for us all to bring some pictures or a list of the coral we have and discuss any trades/ frags at the meeting. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Once again on my weekend to work :(:(:(

It might work sometime for me to get to be there.

Have a great time everyone!!

~~Ange

I'll bring some brats and home made potato sald.. Do more people like the hot german kind or the cold mayo kind?

I don't have any frags to trade.. yet, but if someone wants to sell some frags cheap I'd be interested.

Ok so brats and Hot German Potato Salad it is.. Will be there for sure.. Also told Matt that if you guys want you can come over and see what I have.. Its not a lot, but I live really close to him (I found out when he posted his addy).. Nothing spectacular.. A fowlr with one zoa group I just got..

great. Tank tours are always welcome. My wife will be making me some spicy Indian rice....should feed about 15 people. I know Mike is another reefer from Fargo who knows a lot of people in town with tanks....he is a nice guy to have onboard....
clear skies
Vishnu

hey guys im planning on making it, ive tried spreading the word about a new group getting together but havent heard much interest about but i figure it will come around in time

im not much of a cook but i could buy somthing to bring, like some beer or something

as far as frags i'll post some pics of my tank and see if anybody wants something

tarax...I am just a vegetarian ...

Turbo...thanks for spreading the word.....do you think we can have a tank tour?

moonguy.. sorry about that recipe, I'll make some regular potato salad as well.. Give people a choice.

Turbo, if your willing to part with a plate coral or some zoos I'd be interested.

I am going to pass folks!! We are buying a local business and have a meeting with the current owners around 2pm Sunday.

Mike
I'll see what I can do about getting that sinularia off the rock.
I also am getting rid of all my GSP's and I have about 10 Lbs of rock I'm looking to gid rid of with GSP's and some of this rock has Encrusted gorg's on it too. this rock is Kaelini LR.
I'm trying to rid my tank of weed corals.....LOL.
I'll find out More tonite if I'll be able to make it down too.
I've been working 6 and a half days a week. and my home work is getting behind.
Jim

Back