Reef Tank tracking software FREE!!

Yeah I'm aware of the problems your having. Stay tuned. I'm working on a workaround for them. I might have to create my own Calendar control. Done it before i just gotta dig up the code..

OK just to make sure I'm not having some other kind of goofy problem how about those that have Windows XP AND Access 2007 send me an email and we will go from there. I'm kindof curious why some of you are getting "Library not found" error.

What I think it is, (atleast part of the problem) is a reverse compatibility issue. Access lets me save the app as Access 2000 compatible as part of 2007 but who knows what it actually does. I do have Access 97 somewhere and maybe I will write this thing in that (most of the hard stuff is done now) and I don't think we should have any "Forward compatibility" issues.

So... If those of you with XP and 2007 send me an email cwegescheide@hotmail.com we will go from there.

Thanks!
Chris

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14162708#post14162708 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by intenseimage
Yep, using 2003 here at work and that is where I encountered the errors.

Upon startup I get a security warning for unsafe expressions - It asks if I want to block them, I say NO.

Then it gives a "may be unsafe" message and I choose to open anyway.

My screen then looks like this:

untitled-1.jpg

Yeah that "unsafe" stuff is just a warning telling you that there is code that is being executed when you open the application. Thats fine. Anyways just hang tight till I figure out whats up with the issues some of you are having.

Thanks,
Chris

OK guys. I sent the application to a couple people that had XP and 2007. Once I hear back from them to see if everything works for them I will let you know.

I have been BOMBARDED with emails (literally 100's) of people wanting to use it so please be patient while I work thru the issues. I know that I have fixed the "cannot find blue198.jpg" bug and I am trying to debug the problem with the calendar control. I think previous versions of Access do not have this version of the calendar. Once I get some feedback from those that I sent it to then I will let you know.

Thanks and happy reefing!

Chris

Back