Reefapalooza NYC, who's going?

LQT

Just curious... anyone from ARKSC going to Reefapalooza NYC later this month?

I generally work on Saturdays, but plan to hit up R-A-P on Sunday - might snag a frag or two, a bit of equipment here or there, but mostly in search of knowledge for this insatiable curious mind of mine!

~Bruce
(Norwalk)

Yeah, probably hit it up on Sunday as well. I work in Norwalk bartending on Saturday nights so I'll miss it on Saturday too.

As it nears, maybe we could get a crew to head down together... for me that will have to be on the Sunday.

Nice. I'm totally up for going on the Sunday. So far it's me, Bruce, maybe Mason... anyone else? We're 2 weeks away. Once we get a definitive headcount, we could make arrangements to ride down together.

Have any of you gone to R-A-P before? I'm starting a new tank and am interested in the equipment aspect of it and not so much concerned with frags at this point. Is this show mostly geared towards frags and livestock or is there a decent amount of equipment to see or maybe purchase?

I'd say mostly frags but there is a dealer (dirks) with lots of dry goods and a couple companies showing their products. This is based on last year. It would be worth it to go just for the raffle IMO. I have been building myth stem for over a year and I hope to score some of the final pieces in the raffle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I decide to go, I can only make it on Saturday. Do they draw the raffle prizes on both days or at closing on Sunday? Do you know if you need to be present to win?

Alright guys. Maritimer and I are headed down to RAP on Sunday morning... if anyone wants to come for a ride, lemme know.

Back