DP-4 2 aka-chaos

Pending Pickup:
DP-4 1 palmerit
DP-4 1 cfmx
DP-4 1 eddieford
DP-4 1 Tony727

Regards,
Z

Everyone please run the calibration on each pump at least 10 times. On my pump #1 i was unable to get it to fill to the 100ml, then during further calibration running the pump got suck in the on position, im afraid that without the testing and just hook it up it could have killed my tank. I contacted reefbreeders, and they will be sending a replacement and a return slip for the one i have. Great response time on their part in resolving the problem.

Everyone please run the calibration on each pump at least 10 times. On my pump #1 i was unable to get it to fill to the 100ml, then during further calibration running the pump got suck in the on position, im afraid that without the testing and just hook it up it could have killed my tank. I contacted reefbreeders, and they will be sending a replacement and a return slip for the one i have. Great response time on their part in resolving the problem.

Glad u found it out before it toasted ur tank.

Ok i got the replacement today and everything looks good and appears to be working properly, a few days of monitored dosing and we should be good. Down time even gave me a chance to throw together a divided 2.5 gallon dosing container

Attachments

• CAM00266.jpg
    CAM00266.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 2
  • CAM00267.jpg
    CAM00267.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2
Picked up:
DP-4 1 josephv
DP-4 1 Hogholley
DP-4 1 listen2bob
DP-4 1 bigzman
DP-4 1 Jjtaylor62083
DP-4 2 Blindskater02
DP-4 2 tigger2577
DP-4 2 aka-chaos
DP-4 1 cfmx

Pending Pickup:
DP-4 1 palmerit
DP-4 1 eddieford
DP-4 1 Tony727

EddieFord/Tony727 I will be home later today from 3-6 if you want to pick up or tomorrow morning at 9 am. Jeff sent you text

This buy is closed. Next step is to start reviewing and enjoy our new tool. I will open a thread for that.

On another note, thank you for the kind words on pm's your very welcome. As much as I enjoy the discounts from group buys and sharing that with others. I do not see myself holding any group buys for some time. It seems that some in the business dislike groupbuys regardless if all the RC rules are met and no profit was made.

Thank you for participating,
Z

I am looking to buy one of these tonight, I am wondering what you guys think about the pump? I would greatly appreciate the insight.

Please let me know any insight you have on what helps to make the pump run perfect and what not to do, etc.

Thanks so much!

Has anyone have any problems one of my pumps doesn't stop leaking....I've been testing with r.o. calibrating and pump 2 is slowly dripping on its own

Back