reeftopia order

The order has arrived! I have not opened it yet. (was in a wreck last night where the truck flipped and rolled twice. I walked out of it just sore.) I am not working today but I am going to go to work pick up my stuff make sure everything looks good and instruct my co-workers to collect the money and stuff. I will call all three of you guys to let you know. The address is 2018 W woodland. Rayfield Communications. It is behind grizzly. I will be there at about 12:00 for a little while. Come and get your goodies!

I picked up my small portion :) Very pleased, everything was alive and doing well when i got them in my tank ;) Thanks Josh! Hope everything works out with your truck situation; bummer you had to work after all... :(

Got my stuff too, everything's great. Thanks for getting everything together. I hope everything works out for you as well.

Everything in my order looks good. I really like my flower anemone. It is about 5" across. Ii really opened up allot and expanded in my tank. The snails are the only thing I am worried about. Out of the ten only 1 has moved from there original spot? The nudibranchs have been moving everywhere. They are cool. I will see you guys are the frag demo in Feb.

Back