Restaurant Recommendations

alex93se

Greetings all. I'll be staying in Dunedin, FL for a week w/ extended family. Can you guys recommend any local restaurants that can handle a large party of 15 within 30min drive? It seems like anything in Tampa is 45min to an hour away. Any good seafood buffets locally? Thanks.

I've been to Casa Tina with a large group a couple years ago. It's above average Mexican fare. Pretty cool and lively atmosphere and they have arial silk dancers.

On a side note.... There is a great little walk up BBQ place called Eli's. I used to go way out of my way to go there. I think its the best BBQ I've ever had in Florida.

Mollygoodheads is pretty well know in the area. Call see if they can handle the size. It's not buffet though

Dunedin and the surrounding area have quite a few great places to eat.

Casa Tina is excellent
There is also The Lucky Lobster that just opened up down there too that has some good seafood
Frenchy's on the Dunedin causeway has nice outdoor venue

Sea Sea riders is another one but I don't know of a buffett

My favorite: Hog Island Fishcamp in downtown Dunedin. they have a back room that we have had over a dozen people in and the food is the best ( IMO )
:beer::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sea sea riders is a 1 min walk away from where I'll be staying.

everything down there is...LOL

when you go through downtown Dunedin - being pedestrian is the preferred method of transportation...except maybe golf cart

Last edited:
Old Bay is a great place but probably can't handle the large party.

Island Way Grille is a 15-20 mi use drive from Dunedin and had great seafood! Hey do an early bird special with some really good deals!

I've heard good things about Rusty Bellies!

Iwill throw in a word for rusty belly at tarpon springs. They have the capability for your party size. Seafood is there thing. Nice place for walking around before or after too

Back