Return pump for repairs/

Creetin

Limestone Cowboy.
Premium Member
Hello roger i need to send back a 6025 that needs repairs.
The shaft is rusted and broken. This is one of the first wave 6025's. It lasted this long. This morn i heard a very loud rattling, and traced it to the nano.
What all do i need to send back?
Thanks
Alex

I only need the pump provided the holder is OK.

Send it to:

Tunze USA
305 Victor St
Austin, TX 78753

LOL well i didnt get it out till yesterday. It should be there in a couple of days. I forgot to put in a little note on whats wrong with it. It's in a genx box. FYI
Thanks roger.

Hey roger, Any update on the pump?
Just wondering, I know youre backordered on them.
Thanks
Alex

Forgive me if I butcher the name, working off of memory- Alex Arugusa? If so we sent a replacement on Thursday.

LOL you wont be the first to butcher it. ;)
Not a prob. and thank you sir!!
Now when I first got my streams you reccomended 2 6100's for my 180 because the 6200's would not be a stronger flow just wider. I am up to 3 6100's now and looking to get a 4th. Now the random flow I get is great, and my sps are doing better and better after every stream. ;) and I look to get a 4th to add upon it as there is still some dead spots I want to get rid of, and with sps growing in its only going to get worse. If I wait for the 6101 would I notice the diff with the low end being less that the other 6100's?
I am maybe leaning on getting the 6100 with the same style as the one's I have now so all parts are the same. Also is it true the new pumps don't have alarms? If so is it just because the driver dont fry when they stop for extended periods?
PS
Please don't stop making the old parts for the 6100's as i don't plan on them going anywhere as long as i can, They are all under a year old. I love tunze's and they lead the pack in my book.

A 6101 with the transformer switched to 15V is a 6000 so the flow is much lower. The new one has no out of water electronics, so no alarm. The new driver is much simpler as it no longer has to convert AC-DC and it now just shuts off the pump instead of alarming if trouble is detected.

The parts will remain available, I promise that.

Thanks i appreciate that. The pump cam in and all is great!
Thank you sir!

Back