Return Pump Problem.....HELP

REEF-n-Chicago

Hey all, well I think my return pump impeller is messed up. The "coating" on it has come off. Checking if anyone has aspare pump I could borrow until the impeller comes in (going to order in the morning) or one for sale (wish I had an extra now)

I am using a Gen-X 6000 > Im assuming no one locally has the impeller .... geez bad situation.... :) guess the tank will be alright until morning.
Also, if anyone can tell me if this coating coming off is the problem I would be grateful. Im a little under knowledged on pump designs :)

I have an extra external little giant pump if you need you can borrow that. I may have an extra mag pump some where also

In sump is prefered, though I do have the ability to hook up an external, just lack of space. If you could check on the mag pump tommorrow it would be much appreciated. I will PM you my number...
Anyone know what that coating on the impeller does?

A mag 7 or higher would do. Though even a smaller one would work. Just to have some turnover as my impeller wont be here till Monday :( Any help is appreciated! give me a call @ 4178486463 > Thanks, Jordan

I tried to give you a call if you still need I have a mag 18 you can borrow. Sent you a pm with my phone #

Back