return pump

nataz

I'm tring to find out if this is equal to a mag 180,W1800 Waterfall pump - $129.97 at Home Depot. it does around 1350 at 5' a mag does around 120 0gals at 5' but it has a Wet Rotor/Wet Bearing Pump not sure if this a good idea? Any help would be great.

this may be rude, but why not just buy a mag 18? they are like 120 online+ shipping should come to about the same price... buying the mag will also come with the peace of mind you are recieving a good pump that is guranteed reef safe.

The meg drive at lfs goes for 169.00 to 187.00, i found them online for 131.00 with 20.00 shipping about 150.00. I dont care to much for ordering online due to the fact that if its wrong or it breaks mailing it back,i rather drive back to the store and swap it on the spot but i guess that means it will cost me a little more.

drsfostersmith.com has the mag 18 for 119.00 and i think shipping is only like $15. Also the mag drives have that warranty where as long as you save your reciept or the shipping order. Just send Danner Manufacturing a fax with the part that you need and they ship it out to you for free. Cannot get better than that if you ask me.

Champion has the Mag-Drive 18 for $109.90 plus shipping. Also, shipping is generally pretty reasonable and fast with Champion because they are located in Pennsylvania.

For a semi-local place, try Gary's Pet Warehouse out in Greensburg.

Back