**REVISED LIST**Motherload... Corals for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok #27 - #18 - #19 - #3 Is SOLD Thanks Toni :D

Also #14 and #25 is sold. Thanks Don and Wardworld

#22 when I was getting other frags went threw a accidental fraggin!! So Im lowereing the price, only a small piece fell off...Its still just about the size of a softball, was asking 60 for it now will take 45 for it....heres some pics of how it is now.,,,

P1010194-2.jpg

P1010195-2.jpg

Update : OK this is so far whats sold....

Everything is still available, some things are on hold till today. Thanks everyone

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9898793#post9898793 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Gettin'Tanked
Thanks Mike. Let me know when you want to get rid of the shrimp.

No prob Dave. The livestock and inverts are comming soon, next will be posting a thread on the rock than the fishies,equiptment etc,

if its still there when i get there i will let u know...thanks

I am still figuring close to 5pm...ok

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9899316#post9899316 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pmike25
Update : OK this is so far whats sold....

Eerything else is available....
Thanks everyone

Ok Im sure thats ok, its still here...

OK , let me explain my short posts and whatnot... because of a medical nightmare im going threw, Ive been sick for awhile and I just yesterday saw my doc and with him doing tests and all that he came to the conclusing that I might have phemonia (sp) so he sent me to the radiology to get x rays of my chest. Now today I am awaiting my results, im praying that its just a horrible infection and antibiotics will take care of it. The doc did say I am having a condition called pleurisy which is something I wouldnt wish on my worst enemeys... BUT Im still taking interestes in this stuff but also if the results come back that I do have phemonia I will have to be in the hospital till I get better, so Ill let everyone know whats going on as soon as I know, if I have to go in quikly ill have my wife post whats going on, maybe the hospital will have a place I can hook my LT to so I can answere questions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back