Richon tools shipping

dwdenny

I bought some hole saws about 12 days ago and I was wondering if anyone has bought from them before and how long it took to ship to you. I hate to think that I am out some money good thing is that is was not all the much but I dont want to have to order from some where else. I have sent them emails but I have not received any response.

Thanks

Doug

I just received an order that I placed before Christmas.
Having said that, I received very quick and helpful responses to my emails, and they gave me an extra hole saw to make up for the delay.
I'm sure you'll get your order soon.

I am sure I will(at least I hope so) that is good to know. I am in no hurry but the wife asked me the other day if I got them in yet. At least I can tell her that they will be here some time. lol

BTW, it shipped from Hong Kong, and the wrapping on the package was a work of art.
I almost hated to cut it open :)

yeah I realize that they are coming from Hong Kong. World wide market place it is amazing is it not.:) at least it gives us an option instead of having to buy those $100 hole saws.lol Thanks for the assurance that is will get here on of these days.

It took a couple of weeks but they came with no problems. I've ordered from Pat on a couple of occasions.

Hey, do you have the link to their website? I've misplaced it somewhere.

Thanks,
Randalb

I placed an order once, & it took almost 4 weeks. Something to do with their holidays. Just when I was getting worried, the hole saws showed up at the door. I am still very happy with them, & will order again.

dang that is a long time for shipping. i ordered my hole saws off ebay from a guy in hong kong and i had them in 6 days.

Yeah Richon is slow to ship but you can't beat the price or his shipping charges from Hong Kong :)

Yes the hand made boxes are a work of art..

Back