Rimless reef tank reccomendatuin

Ok, just trying to help. I never looked at cadlight tanks as I thought all their tanks were those AIO types, which I'm not a fan of............I want a full sump below the tank.

I was mainly comparing Water box, Red Sea & IM.

IM does state exact dimensions on their site. It does come out 71.3 gallons so I do agree it's not a 75g but I believe its a larger tank for less $ and the 24" width is very desirable to me over 20-21".

I talked to an IM rep a few months back about their 150g and had a good 10-12 questions and he was very helpful.

I understand if you were unhappy with customer service.

I'm still deciding...........but lately I've been considering Planet tanks.

I have been researching the 100-200g range tanks so just trying to share some info. Good luck, Im sure you'll get what you want.

I do appreciate your help... thank you.

If you subtract the thickness of the walls and consider that the weirs on the overflow dont even allow the water to go to the top of the tank its ALOT less than 71... more like 65g tank and thats adding the water in the overflow box to be fair. Without that even less.

I had the same feeling as you PRE-SALE. Post sale was a whole other experience unfortunately.

Yes Cadlights do have tank that are NOT AOI and they include sump and a custom base with leveling feet.

I like the IM tanks but...

Back