RO/DI unit

I don't really know how good mine is but I got a 6 stage one off of ebay for 120 dollars brand new. It appears to be just fine, I have had a difficult time seeing what makes certain RO/DI systems better than others. I would imagine as long as your TDS's read zero then that is all you need.

I got mine from Ebay also. 132 shipped from a seller called Filter Direct. 6 Stage 100 gpd made by some company called water general. It has been fantastic. I was shocked how easy it went together and the quality seemed very good. I also got the garden hose adapter for a few bucks more. I just hooked it up with a 2 way splitter off my washing machine cold water outlet. It seemed too good to be true, considering many 100 GPD 6 stage are $200+ easy. But so far so good. I was actually going to buy the Mighty Mite from Air Water Ice, but bought the Ebay model impulsively instead, since it came with a free pressure gauge and auto shutoff. Let me know if you want me to PM you a link to the one I bought. From what I have read, some people mod it to put the DI tubes vertically to get better efficiency. I didn't see that need just yet.

Back