Roanoke Meet

It is free for pick up, I have a small one in my 33 and the in in my 180 just split and is at the back of my tank and will be hard to get until I remove my canopy.

Any chance we could meet up Sunday when you are in Richmond Ade to get the BTA? Would you like a orange ricordia attached to shell, sps frag or something else for the anenome?

We can do that, I have one on a rock that I could bring, hopefully it will not move tonight. What do you have in the way of LPS SPS, monti or acro's

I have a 3/4 to 1in. frag of the original superman monti from Copps, pur.,grn., or org. digis, ora grn birds nest, baby blue stag, pink table, blue polyp danae are some of the ones I'm able to frag atm. I have others but growing them out for now.

I don't have blue polyp danae so if you have a frag of that it would be great. Do you have blue polyp cap? would like to get a frag of the pink table if you want to sell a frag.

Will do on the danae.Used to have some blue polyp cap years ago but none now. I seen you took your big colony to FW. Still have some frags? I'll bring the table also(2in)for you.

Good deal, I will bring you a chunk of BP capp. I plan on getting to FW to pick up my canopy when they open 1 pm so if you want we can meet there or A A. Your call. You can get me on 540-798 5023.

Hello everyone! I am relativley new to the site but have been reading some of the postings here for a couple of months. I live very near UA and plan on being there Sunday. I look forward to meeting those that make it. It will definatley be nice to put faces with names.
Dave

I will be bringing a few frags, of more common stuff so if interested just look for me. should be there between 1 and 2.

blue zoas
green digitata
orange cap
hydnophora

ok im trying to pick up two frags of the Z acan for those who requested, shoudl be there a little after 1.

Good meet today. Thank you UA for the pizza and the prize giveway. Those who didn't come missed out. UA provided some great free stuff. Can't wait until next time.

That is awesome to hear that there was a local get together, and that UA was so gracious to the club...

Big thanks to UA for a great meeting. They stepped up with some great pizza and some nice free corals that they gave away. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Looks like the club is coming back with some members that I had not met before. UA Looks like it is starting to stock it's tanks with nicer corals and frags. :thumbsup: Michael R

Back