Rock for sale or trade

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
Rock have been cooked for 4 months plus it's very clean ready to use. I have 179.4lbs I will sell whole lot for $200 or $2.50lbs by the piece.
I will post a pic soon.

I have 1 special very large pedestal piece that's not included in package. It is 16lbs will sell it for $75. This is an amazing piece as a center piece rock or as a stand alone rock for a cube tank. Rock is free standing on its own it balances. I believe as live rock this piece sells for more then double that but if I'm wrong let me know. Again will post pic soon.

Wouldn't let me edit. This is a pic of the bundle. More rock not pictured
2 little bottle for size ref

Hey Roger, I've just about got everything I need for this 65 I'm setting up and I will need rock very soon. Are you in a hurry to get rid of it?

Great deal Roger. I wish I needed some. This is a very tough market. I can't even give things away around here.

Pedestal piece pending pick up for this weekend.

Help me make more room in my fish room. Come get the rest of this rock this weekend too :)

Buy all the remaining rock u can have the brute can with wheels I was keeping it all in. The can and wheels alone is worth over $50 alone. Included free. Help me make room in my fish room to walk again :)

Roger

Dang it. Wife just told me she wants a tank in her office lol. I was going to get some rock from you. Next time.

Back