Rogger's and Formula One Fish Food

KRamaraju

Hi everybody.

There was a sale at Dr. Foster's and Smith's a few weeks ago so I thought to order some new foods for my fish to try. Unfortunately, most of my fish don't like the kinds of foods that they have to "pick" at. They won't eat the Rogger's Reef Food complete blend even though it clearly looks like it's made from high quality ingredients and has garlic and selcon added already and they also wouldn't eat the Ocean Nutrition Formula One that has ingredients that they usually love. Rather than throw them away I thought maybe I could give it away to one of you who might be able to use them. If you think your fish might like these shoot me a message or email me at KRamaraju@hotmail.com and you can come pick them up from me.

https://www.roggersreeffood.com/collections/frozen-food/products/complete-blend-reef-food

https://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=8159

Kris

No takers? I just wanted to be sure that nobody wanted these before throwing the foods away. Again I'm giving them away for free to anybody who wants to come pick them up.

Where are you located? Maybe that would help.

Just to clarify, are they both frozen food? I know the Roggers is, but there are multiple versions of the Formula One.

I'm located in Frontenac, MO. Both the Rogger's and Formula One are frozen foods. They're both foods that get put into aquariums still frozen for the fish to pick at.

If you think that the fish in the preschool tank would eat it, or you know anyone else who might be able to use these and you could take it to them, let me know if you'd like to pick them up. If Frontenac is out of the way for you I could also try to meet you somewhere if you're on way your way home/to somewhere with a freezer. Thanks.

If you think that the fish in the preschool tank would eat it, or you know anyone else who might be able to use these and you could take it to them, let me know if you'd like to pick them up. If Frontenac is out of the way for you I could also try to meet you somewhere if you're on way your way home/to somewhere with a freezer. Thanks.

I should have some time Sunday or toady after 6:30. Reply to my previous PM with your phone number and we can try to coordinate something.

Back