Rose Anemones FS

journeyman

Hi All,
I had to catch 4 rose anemones that had been sitting on my acros. Due to COVID and protests, these guys have just been sitting in a container in my tank the last several weeks. They are still healthy, but have shrunk a bit to about 2 inches.

$20 each.

I have 4. It will be curbside pickup for social distancing. I am located in S. Orange County. 92688.

The anemones would be the ones along the back wall in the picture. I don't photo of them in the container as it's not clear enough for a good picture. They have shrunk since placed in captivity, but should recover well once released back into a tank.

Attachments

• rose anemones.jpg
    rose anemones.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 0
No issues with the fuzzy and your clown fish?
No. After he started eating frozen, he never even looked sideways at anything else.

But I think he ate an Aurora hobby the first week I got him before he started eating frozen.

He's pretty easy to wean onto frozen though. Just squirt mysis near his head and he figures it out after a couple of days.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No. After he started eating frozen, he never even looked sideways at anything else.

But I think he ate an Aurora hobby the first week I got him before he started eating frozen.

He's pretty easy to wean onto frozen though. Just squirt mysis near his head and he figures it out after a couple of days.

That's really interesting. Do you still have to target feed him, or does he take broadcast feedings?

That's really interesting. Do you still have to target feed him, or does he take broadcast feedings?
No once he starts eating there is no need to target feed anymore. He's not shy at all. He just goes straight for the food at feeding time.

I only feed frozen, but he ate flakes the very few times I dropped some in.

I had him for about a year. Unfortunately they are sensitive to water chenistry and I lost him when I had a dino outbreak.

I would get another. They have lots of personality.

Back