Rose bubble tips for sale

ebe

I have nice rose bubble tips for sale. $40 plus $2 a pound for the rock if I can't get them off. Disclosure, the tank has flatworms. So the rock will need a dip or two.

Or trade for fish, a tang or clown fish pair. Decent sized wrasse, or something else interesting.

If anybody was thinking about these, it's worth a second look. The one I got is at least 6 inches across and hasn't even fully opened yet. They also have some very cool striping to the tentacles. In my case I floated the bag and waited until I could get it to release from the rock, tossed the rock, then did a dip on the anemone by itself. But whatever you do, you should at least check out these pics. Definitely worth the price if you can quarantine or dip them.
4768007941622e848d4a60dbe1d25ec6.jpg
e595e2eaa05f48ef6d1fdb35b5afa53b.jpg
35e1cde26effa28809d72896a714c540.jpg
c90962c2bbf051d28a5b40b9553a7972.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

picture.php

Here is a current pic of the ones I have moved to a 28 gallon cube. The picture is under cheapy lights. I have several decent sized ones. I have found my levamisole so I can dip the rocks if you want a rock to make it easier.

I am still interested in trades for a tang, angelfish, wrasse, etc. For the right fish I will do more than one. Will end up in my 310 so it can be so decent sized. Or I would sell them.

Still have these. Still wanting to trade or sell. I am having issues getting them to move so I can sell them one, two, or three to a rock. I can still dip the rocks in flatworm exit or levamisole. I have them in a temporary tank under cheapy lights. They will look much better under decent lighting.

Back