RSVP for our Meeting of Sunday the 13th of Febuary

anthony27

Please respond to this thread if you are going to our Ny Reef Club meeting this Sunday the 13th.

The Meeting will be held at Richie Karagozler (RKaragozler).

The location is:

310 Graham Avenue

Staten Island, New York 10314

Hope to see you all there. :):):)

As a friendly reminder to those that will be attending this month's meeting at Richie's in S.I. Please be considerate of parking. This is a residential area. If you know someone who will be driving to the location try to car pool it.
It will save money for both parties and help save a parking space for the next guy/gal who car pools it aswell.

I will be going, so if you need a ride... ask. Meet up is at my place, Harry's Office or somewhere close so I can pick you up.

Thanks...

Definitely will be there. Richie's monster build will be worth the price of admission! LOL

And speaking of the price of admission... FYI, dues in the New York Reef Club are $25 for the year. Or, if not yet a member, a single meeting fee of $5 will be charged to cover food.

To join using PayPal: http://nyreefclub.com -- or, you may pay your annual dues at the meeting.

George, NYRC Treasurer
--

I would never miss a meet and greet on Staten Island. Let's see how well you survive through our tolls hehe.

I'm thinking that we'll have about 30 reefers. We just want to make sure we have enough food.

Happiness is Reefing and eating....,

Hi everyone. It's Peter. I would never miss a general meating in my owen backyard. Harry I'm coming with my 2 doughters. Thet will stay for couple hours and their mom will take them home. I'm so excited to see richis tank.

2 tolls?? ouch.

i used to pay for the outer bridge, and the VZ.. plus 40$ in gas.. expensive trip..
so now this one being in SI i cant pass it up.. plus havent seen you guys since the original meet..

and the chance to see this monster build... priceless!:spin2:

Back