Sacramento Area Stores

1. Your Reef
2. Aqua Life

Your reef usually has a great selection, John works hard to keep the frags stocked and he will frag on request of coral colonies he has if he can. He is working on getting a new display tank for the shop (can't wait). Been going to him for several years. He'll order what you want if he doesn't have it.

Aqua life Saltwater -Great selection of fish!! has many coral colonies for sale and frags mostly LPS and polyps but has SPS too. lots of dry goods. lots of staff around to help.
Fresh water - lots of fish, 4 tanks of discus and some small koi. Had bulkheads I desperately needed had them hold them when I called, then when in and they couldn't find them - they searched the entire store for them and found them took about 20 minutes total but they found them.

the other Sac area LFS' - I haven't been to in quite a while so i'll have to make the rounds some time soon.

Any recent updates? I kind of got snubbed at Aquarium Depot on my last two visits. Shame, I used to visit and spend money when he was at Denios, just outside of Denios, and then again at his current location. Did he get too big or just simply two bad days?

Your Reef looks better than ever. John has always been super helpful and it seems nothing has changed but his increased selection. Bravo, this seems to be the best place for coral and bulk supplies.

Aquaworkz has a great selection of tanks and high end parts/lights/goodies. Coral did not look bad either. Prices were stellar.

Aqualife. Was able to visit last week, very helpful and they were quick to offer assistance whenever you turned a corner. Awesome selection of fish and coral and they seem to have equipment/including small odds and ends I would have had to order online. Can't wait to see their new locations.

This is really cool....don't know if it's possible but if your intrested there's Sea Splendor in fairfield

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Aqualife. Was able to visit last week, very helpful and they were quick to offer assistance whenever you turned a corner. Awesome selection of fish and coral and they seem to have equipment/including small odds and ends I would have had to order online. Can't wait to see their new locations.

Prices were high on the sick coral they had and the fish of which many were dead in their tanks.

Its in the new place, we bought 3 fish just to save. keeping fingers crossed. Nothing Impressed me there.

YR is always a good experience.

Splash is in the same location Jo-Jo's used to be Mike who used to work at Jo-Jo's now own's splash. As for Large RR tanks, i was at Aqua works earlier this week they have a large selection of them around the 150-210gal range.

Does anyone know what's going on with that store Aqua Craze? I drive by that place every day on my commute home. It's said grand opening for about a year.

Has anyone bought fish from aquarium depot? they have one that all the other stores don't have in stock right now.

Aquarium Depot in Citrus Heights!!!

Aquarium Depot in Citrus Heights!!!

Aquarium Depot is now located on Auburn Blvd. in Citrus Heights. I highly recommend them. They helped me get started with my first reef, and have been an awesome information resource through all of my teeth cutting experiences. The only things in my biocube that did not come from AD are the InTank media basket (they did not carry it) and the Hydor wave pumps (Amazon was cheaper). In the ~13 months since I started my tank, I have only lost 3 fish. 2 firefish jumped out and died on the floor after I removed the stock Biocube hood and installed a prime HD. I now have a mesh cover. The other was a scooter blenny, which was purchased at petco.

Back