Sacramento Area Stores

Here are a couple of changes that need to be made for the stores up North.
Moved:
Reef Connections
1450 Mangrove Ave # 100
Chico, CA 95926-2687
(530) 892-8183

Closed:
Underwater Paradise :(

It would be great if someone could make sure all the Sacramento listings are correct/updated. (I haven't been to most of them so I don't know)

Thanks Trevor for all the hard work.

Trevor,
Aquarium Depot has a new number the new number is 916-781-3474.
Also Aqua Zoo is also a new number it's 916-289-2033
Thank You
The old number is no good anymore

Last edited:
Can Add

H20 Exclusives
7500 14th Ave
Sacramento, CA
916-451-7595

Aquarium Depot
217 West Ivy St.
Roseville CA 95678
916-781-3474 (is a new #)

Need to remove listing for Capital aquarium, It was not great SW store but did have great FW selection. But now their History.

Who locally has the best prices on tanks?
I recently damaged the silicone on a seam on my 125 while removing an overflow box, not sure if its repairable but its an old tank (13 years dry) and replacement is probable. Looking for a 3 or 6 foot (I have 36" T5 retro's to use) or anything over 50g if a good price on tank/stand.

who would you all say has the best price and quality for corals besides john over at your reef

The only other store that I would even consider buying coral from is aqua life but they have more lps than sps. They tend to be more freshwater. Sorry that doesn't help much.

HV1990 - Thanks for the input i appreciate it. What about livestock. I usually go to exotic aquarium but I'm not real happy about the lack of knowledge there.

Aquarium Depot for livestock! I was there 2 weekends ago. Great prices and clean tanks. They have some nice frags and corals but they are expensive... Your Reef is much better.

Wow your work is much appreciated Trevor. Can anyone recommend where might be the best place to get me a large tank setup with stand and canopy?

Back