Sadly getting out

lynetteww125

I have encountered a situation in my life where I need to regretfully leave this hobby for at least a little while. Since I belong to the Rockford Reefers group, I am offering my livestock to fellow members first.

I am not sure at this point what I would like to ask for my livestock, so I am looking for offers. If you have an offer on anything I am listing, please don't hesitate to PM me. Here is the list:

Hammer coral (2 small/medium heads attached that will be sold together)

Candy cane coral (2 heads attached that will be sold together)

2 Torch corals

Orange sun polyps (approx. 35 + polyps)

Small toadstool and green star polyps on LR approx. 5-6 lbs.

2 medium stalks of pulsing xenia on small piece of LR with coralline growth beginning

1 small stalk of pulsing xenia, 2 medium stalks of pulsing xenia and Light green/yellow polyps striped with somewhat neon centers (approx 8 polyps) on LR approx 3-4 lbs

small piece of LR with a purple/blue spotted mushroom and a purple mushroom

small piece of LR with a small ricordea type mushroom and another mushroom people call watermelon i think (kinda green and orange striped)

Orange tube anemone with green center

small LR with medium sized colony of pink zoas attached

small colony of green zoas

small colony of green zoas attached to small Gumby shaped LR

Dark Green polyps (approx 15+ polyps)

small LR with approx 50+ orange zoas

medium sized half circle flat (good for forming a ledge) LR with approx 15+ green mushrooms

6 small pieces of LR approx 1/2-3 lbs each

3 BLH

1 peppermint shrimp

1 mini red bali sea star

There are also amphipods and mini shrimp galore running around in the tank as well as a few mini brittle stars, so anything is likely to come with at least some hitchhikers.

If you would like any pictures, please let me know and I can email them.

Thanks in advance everyone,
Wendy

I forgot to mention that all of this livestock will be coming out of my 12g nano Aquapod which would also be for sale, but I had to break the hinges to get the lid off to mod a fan that went out on me.

Other than the broken lid hinges, the tank is in good condition and I have only had it less than a year. I will possibly be taking offers on this as well.

I may also be listing the livestock from my 55 as well, but that has yet to be determined.

hello wendy if you have anything left give me a call and we can go from there im done travelling for the season so ill be around thanks andy

Update

Update

I ended up finding a way to keep my aquapod setup, but I am going to be selling my other system I have set up. Look for a seperate post within the next couple of days about that.

Most likely will use the weekend to decide what I want to sell everything for and then post on Monday or Tuesday, if not sooner.

Wendy

Re: Update

Re: Update

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8422489#post8422489 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lynetteww125
I ended up finding a way to keep my aquapod setup, but I am going to be selling my other system I have set up. Look for a seperate post within the next couple of days about that.

Most likely will use the weekend to decide what I want to sell everything for and then post on Monday or Tuesday, if not sooner.

Wendy

I'm glad you decided not to get out! I know I really regretted it when I got out several years ago. I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder, b/c I'm more into this time around than I ever was before. :D Eventhough all my tanks are smaller....at least for now.

Back