Safecracker zoanthids

RCS

In Memoriam
I got a small colony of these last week and thought I'd make a couple frags available to club members if they want them. I don't have many to go around, two frags of 8-10 polyps at most. Each frag will be $50. If you're interested, please respond here (don't PM, my mailbox fills up way too quickly) and I'll get in touch with the first two people interested.

81760safecrackers1.jpg

I also have two frags of some Solomon Island zoas that are very similar to the Safecrackers. Same size frag of 8-10 polyps, $35. Only two available. I'm hoping in both these instances you can make them available to other club members as well.

81760pseudosafes2.jpg

81760pseudosafes1.jpg

Since there's no interest locally, I'm going to offer these up to the general RC public.

I would have jumped at the offer last month, but I bought some from Aquatic Island 2 weeks ago.

Both the frags are spoken for ATM. Depending on growth, I may have more in a couple weeks.

Fred, Can you cut me a $35 frag and hold it until the meeting. My current plans are to come to the ETRC meeting the weekend of the 18th (and try to drum up some help for loading Charles' tank, etc.;)).

Fred,
Sorry I have not responded to you sooner. I could not remember if I had and you responded back etc. Anyways I am still interested in some of your zoa frags. Would you have anything available for the meeting at Mel's house? Thanks.
Mike

Back