salt and venders

captainken

What is the best deal on salt now a days.

I/o
Kent
OCeanic

and so.

Online and local like petsmart

about to buy salt. been using Instant Ocean for years.

I would say the best deal is Petsmart price match of any online price, but otherwise, Drsfostersmith has a sale going on right now.

yeah Petsmart pricematch its own website deals too but mysteriously they took off the Instant Ocean bucket online. Going to try to pricematch petco's IO salt at $53 but i think i can get them to do Big Al's online price of $29

good news, picked up a bucket of instant ocean for $28. bad news, manager told me this was the last time they will pricematch online web prices from competitors, and will only pricematch their own website. bad news, the price of bucket size of instant ocean on the website doesnt exist. good news, you dont have to go to petsmart to pricematch cause there is nothing to pricematch it to.

I've used IO for years. But recently I bought Reef Crystals becaus eit was only a few bucks more. $38 shipped to my door per bucket. DFS.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10770933#post10770933 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SDguy
It is only $14 shipping for 4 buckets!! That's even crazier :)

The UPS guys will curse you out every step of the way!! :furious:

Arrived today. Here is a short guy with 2 buckets waddling up the drive and put the buckets down and say to me as I am waiting,'
Wow that must have cost you a fortune to ship." I said "oh yah"

Back