Salt from group buy

fallinapart

Premium Member
Not all the salt was picked up, so I have a limited number boxes of salt left over if anyone is interested in getting a box of salt for 200 gallons of water for $34, just pm me and we will meet somewhere.

Also, if you have a smaller (nano) tank and just need a small bag or 2 I will sell a bag to make 50 gallons for $9 and again, just pm me to make arrangements.

Thanks to everyone who picked up their salt this past weekend.

So did you have to foot the bill for all the ones who did not pick up the salt? I saw a lot of boxes sitting there when Wayne loaded my 4 boxes but he hadn't gotten his bakers dozen yet probably ;). How many were left? I would politly PM whoever didn't pick up and ask them to come get them.

It was very nice of AC to offer this deal and do all the work getting it to the swap for our convinence.

i made sure not to pre-buy cause i knew someone would back out...so ill take one norman.....but could you hold mine for a week or so?

Angela we have about 5 boxes left over and Wayne has some extra, so we have several boxes.

Brandon, PM replied

Sandlescout, PM me when you are ready to get some

John, same for you, PM me when you are ready to get a box.

Thanks everyone

If I have the extra cash I would want to get some to stock up on next month also if they are still laying around. 5 boxes isn't to bad left over concidering how big the order was. I am doing 50 gallon W/c's every week for awhile to try to replace all the tap I filled with and running skimmerless till now and a box only last 1 month at that rate!

On a side note my new fancy shmancy skimmer I was so excited about came today.... Broken :(. So I guess I am still skimmerless till UPS settles the claim.

Norman, thanks, I'll let you know early next month, I'm out of town at the end of the month until he 2nd. If you sell then before hand, no worries.

Angela, that stinks!

Norman,

I'll take a box and will come and pick it up on Tuesday since we're driving by Murfreesboro. PM me your number so I can get a hold of you! The recent increase in price of EVERYTHING is killin' me, salt price, parrot food, dog food, people food, EVERYTHING!

Michael

Back