Saltwater Solution Naples(2/28/07)

wiszmaster

In Memoriam
On my way back from miami i stopped by Saltwater Solution in naples last night ... they got in a nice shipment.

Lots of great acros, yellow w/ green tips, blues, baby blue colors ... etc..etc..
Some nice looking blue sponges ....
He also had a really nice selection of fish - lots of triggers, some really NICE colored false percs ... awesome colors.
lots of nice stuff he has in store now ... has some purple gorgonians ... lots of shrooms, and even better .. lots of ricordias!!

wish my tank was up & running.

here is a sample list of what he got.

acro colonies (bright blue, bright purple, and a nice yellowish piece), sold several today, but have several still there, along with pink monti caps, lots of ricordea, wall hammers, blastos, acans, deresa gigas crocea and maxima clams, blue sponge, tons of mushrooms, gorgonians, flowerpots (one is radioactive metallic), and tons of fish including yellow, kole, sailfin, powder blue, blonde nasos, solerensis wrasses, flame angels, flame hawks, octopus, tons of LARGE fireshrimp and cleaners, orange linkias, shark eggs....... and more

I picked up some nice corals. Thanks for the heads up. He really does have the best selection around. His tanks are so clean and everything looks great. His prices are as fair as they get. It's unbelievable. Some stores are charging twice as much for things and not even the same quality.

The Store has greatly improved! Lot better selection of fish and corals. The owner has also told me that any supplies that you want he will get, and at a better price than most. I bought a set of bulbs from him for my lights 10-15% less than I saw anywere else.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9403197#post9403197 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tlytell
The Store has greatly improved! Lot better selection of fish and corals.

Yes, it sure has ... for the past month or so, he has been going over to Miami to hand pick livestock on mondays .. he usually comes back with some great stuff.

Did yous ee those ricordia rocks? 20-30 riccordias on a single rock ... crazy! maybe once i get the tank back up, i'll pick up one of those rocks. I like those bright purple gorgonians!

Ryan has been working hard @ making the store better ... i think the store has ALOT of potential ... but there is a bunch of work left for him to make it what it could be. of course things don't happen overnight.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9403197#post9403197 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tlytell
The owner has also told me that any supplies that you want he will get, and at a better price than most.

I have a list of stuff I need, so i think i will put him to the test here soon!:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9407533#post9407533 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by keinreis
I have a list of stuff I need, so i think i will put him to the test here soon!:D

same here ... i have a Protein Skimmer i need, as well as a calcium reactor.

and since we are giving suggestion on what we want to see locally, how about a large selection of aquacultured corals. ORA is in FL, and I know me for one would be willing to pay the extra for the aquacultured over the wild. Makes me feel better about myself...

well .. i've requested this from ryan a few times already .. i know i'd have bought a few pieces from him already.....

lol, the colonies you just bought are aquacultured.... If its on a base its aquacultured, some of them even had ID tags on them. I try to avoid wild colonies as the colors as blah and they don't do as well as the Aquacultured.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

LOL I am glad to hear that! I was hoping so. now I will just have to buy more from you after you get that kick arse sps tank u at the store! BTW scro, and stag I bought are doing great! I just need more!

how about some ORA stuff? can you set-up an account with them? I love some of the corals I see on their site.

I'm sure i could but from what i hear they only sell frags and they would be costly (like 10 bucks cheaper than I colonies)

I'm glad everything is doing well for you scott, the fuzzy staghorn was a great choice!

yes, the fuzzy was a great choice .... i was kind of hoping he wouldn't buy it ... then i'd have ... and taken it to his tank for safe keep ;-) j/k

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9412559#post9412559 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfarmer84
I'm sure i could but from what i hear they only sell frags and they would be costly (like 10 bucks cheaper than I colonies)

I'm glad everything is doing well for you scott, the fuzzy staghorn was a great choice!

fuzzy stag is cool, but that blue acro under actinics is quite a site! 2 absolutly nice pieces though.

Here's a bunch of Corals I picked up from Ryan. This is my tank I started around 3 Months ago.
MyReefTankForum.jpg

He is definitely one of the "Good Guys" in the business. I would highly encourage everyone to spread the word that their is another QUALITY LFS in the area. We want people like Ryan to do well it is good for everyone including the hobby.

Back