Saying goodbye to the Hobby for now/Free

biglou

I am willing to part with my tank, stand, well everything I have for the one individual(s) that are willing to come take it all down and take it to its next destination. Tank is a 65 gallon glass, nice oak stand. It is currently running, but the tank has not been kept up and Ive got some funny things rgrowing in it, not even sure what it is, however, there is some nice soft corals, only one fish and shrimp in the tank right now.

Please let me emphasize one last time if you want it, you must take it all! For that effort, I am willing to part with it for free, which I am sure that all of the stuff is worth well over $500 if I broke it all down and parted it out.

Please call me for the details, 480-802-8428 and ask for David. Thanks!

Where are you located? Friday I am available all day and thursday, saturday, and sunday I am available in the afternoons.

I would be interested in it as well if it is a Tall tank.....I would be willing to pay for it if the stand is in decent condition.

Im interested if it is still available. Name the location and time. I have the means to pick it all up, and I'll throw ya some cash.

-JP

Back