SCMAS August Meeting

I think Jinxxx said it best, Tim and Kathy, ya'll spoiled us. Thanks!!! You have a beautiful home and aquariums, and thanks for inviting us over to enjoy them.

Will, Sage and Jim, thank you very much for the raffle items

no worries if you forgot to grab pods, there's always more... I just finished restarting the culture. I must say though, we should have fed your tank some first Tim, it was completely wild watching those pipefish go nuts eating them! Big thanks for the hospitality, it was a great break from my normally hectic lifestyle to sit and munch on chocolate.

Big thanks to premier for not only the excellent raffle items but the sale items as well, this Favia I bought just looks uh... striking! and the red fromia star hitcher was an amazing freebie! And though I didnt win the salt (whine) Thanks to seascape for donating that as well... I'll be in later this week to BUY a bucket of salt (whine)....

I reallly enjoyed my first meeting, and I appreciate all the hard work and effort that went into it. I just wanted to say how great it was to meet everyone - can't wait until next month!

P.S. my mandarin is especially grateful for the pods. I don't think I've ever seen him that excited!

I agree with all that been said and can honestly say that Tim and Kathy were great hosts. Tim your tank setups rock, thanks for hosting the meeting and the awesome food.

Tim, that was an amazing meeting! Your tanks look great! I especially love how professional the upstairs tank was with the potters and coral beauty angel look together. Thanks Will, and seascape. I'm so excited to eventually get that gorgeous Montipora undata. The phyto, and Iodine are great also!

BTW thanks for telling me about my tank.

I enjoyed my first meeting as well. Nice talking to everyone!

Tim, Thanks for giving me the opportunity to examine your setup. Very nicely done!

I look forward to attending more meetings!

Nice meeting you too kevin, I wish I could have talked to you some more but it was packed in there and I kind of hid outside in the shade for a while :)
See you at the next one!
Chris

Back