SCMAS holiday party final list

gcarroll

Here is the final list of reservations for the SCMAS holiday party this Saturday. If you are not on this list but feel you should be, speak up immediately.

Member Name/Number Coming
Scott & Kelly S/2
Eric & Lauren A/2
Cody B/2
Beau B/1
Greg C/1
Scott C/1
Steve C/2
Doug C/1
Ben C/2
Michael E/2
Greg F/2
Steve G/2
Cory G/1
Nattaly G/1
Mike G/2
Phil H/1
Terry H/1
Kurt K/2
David K/2
Mark L/2
George N/1
Kasandrah N/2
Brent & Katia P/2
Keith R/1
Randy S/1
Jay S/2
Adam T/2
Marc & Liz T/2
Kevin T/1
Roger T/1
Wil U/1
Randall V/1
Jorge & Liz V/2
Jose V/2
Rob V/1
John W/1
Freddy Z/1
Hugo Z/2
Azeal S/2
Richard M/2
Scott H/1
Jose S/2
Scott B/1
Brock Gs/1

Last edited:
Updated
Here is the final list of reservations for the SCMAS holiday party this Saturday. If you are not on this list but feel you should be, speak up immediately.

Member Name/Number Coming
Scott & Kelly S/2
Eric & Lauren A/2
Cody B/2
Beau B/1
Greg C/1
Scott C/1
Steve C/2
Doug C/1
Ben C/2
Michael E/2
Greg F/2
Steve G/2
Cory G/1
Nattaly G/1
Mike G/2
Phil H/1
Terry H/1
Kurt K/2
David K/2
Mark L/2
George N/1
Kasandrah N/2
Brent & Katia P/2
Keith R/1
Randy S/1
Jay S/2
Adam T/2
Marc & Liz T/2
Kevin T/1
Roger T/1
Wil U/1
Randall V/1
Jorge & Liz V/2
Jose V/2
Rob V/1
John W/1
Freddy Z/1
Hugo Z/2
Azeal S/2
Richard M/2
Scott H/1
Jose S/2
Scott B/1
Brock G/1
David V/2

Last edited:
For those of you trying to figure party etiquette, do I bring the host a small gift? The answer is no unless you have extra LE SPS coral, then a frag might be waranted:) just sayin;) Looking forward to the party!

For those of you trying to figure party etiquette, do I bring the host a small gift? The answer is no unless you have extra LE SPS coral, then a frag might be waranted:) just sayin;) Looking forward to the party!
Ohh I got something for you. About as LE as you can get. I'll cut it tomorrow.

How about a bring a bottle of your favorite, get you nice and tipsy, and I go home with some of your LE frags? :beer: Thanks for hosting Scott... I look forward to the SCMAS holiday party every year.

Wait... what's this about a party?! I must have missed the announcement... or something...

Wait... what's this about a party?! I must have missed the announcement... or something...

You should join SCMAS! Great group of people! We meet every third Sunday of the month at IHOP in Santa Ana.

Our holiday party is a celebration / reward for club member participation and volunteer work for Reef-A-Palooza.

You should join SCMAS! Great group of people! We meet every third Sunday of the month at IHOP in Santa Ana.

Our holiday party is a celebration / reward for club member participation and volunteer work for Reef-A-Palooza.

Got it. :) I haven't joined because of the distance. Same with LARS, would love to but would never get to go to any meetings since they're far away on Sunday nights!

Have fun guys! I had a blast at the one Brent did last year. :)

Got it. :) I haven't joined because of the distance. Same with LARS, would love to but would never get to go to any meetings since they're far away on Sunday nights!

Have fun guys! I had a blast at the one Brent did last year. :)
We will have another one in January. Setting it up as we speak (sorry didn't want to hijack this thread)

Cody has the place right, but the 3rd Friday of the month is when we meet at IHOP and not this month do to the Christmas party. I am heading out of town for a few days for work and will be back late Friday night, see some of you at the party!

No SPS :sad2:, How about old school LE Favia? :cool:

I was joking on the bring a frag:) I do like some Favias, just cant go in display, except the LE Fish Food Favia!

Back