SCMAS Meeting April 20

gcarroll

SCMAS Meeting

When: Friday, April 20, 2018 @ 7:00 p.m.

Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546

Topic: Exciting New Equipment debuted at RAP Orlando

This months meeting we will discuss The host of new equipment that was introduced earlier this month at RAP Orlando. Also we will talk about some rumors of upcoming products coming out later this year.

We will also recap our the first SCMAS field trip of 2018! I am interested to hear your stories as well.

Don't forget to bring your water samples to have them tested by Steve Garrett.

Also, be sure to get your raffle tickets for another amazing raffle!

Last edited:
Sorry guys going to miss this one. My team is playing the Angels this weekend and I am going to the game Friday night. GO GIANTS!

T-5 Bulbs free to any member in attendance! We have 22" and 34" sizes available. The bulbs are made by the UV Lighting Company.
We have the following bulbs available so take as many as you can use:
150- 22" Indigo Sun bulbs
20- 22" 75/25 bulbs
25- 34" 75/25 bulbs. Here is the UV website if you want to see the bulb wavelength distribution: http://www.uvlco.com/AquariumT5.html

T5 V-HO indigo sun
With a crisp white look and a slight blue hue this lamp is made of 50% 454nm and 50% tri-band, white phosphors. It adds dimension and simulates a natural reef appearance.

T5 V-HO 75.25
The first lamp to offer 75% 420nm and 25% triband White Phosphors. This lamp peaks at 460nm and has 14,000 Kelvin temperature. The unique blue/purple look is perfect for Coral enhancement and growth.

Back