Scratch and Dent Sale in OC this weekend 12/12

typicalwhiteazn

Any of you guys planning to or want to make plans to head up to Orange County this weekend. Sea Side Aquatics is having a their Annual Scratch and Dent Sale the Warehouse.

For hobbyist on a budget like me especially during this holiday season, its a great event to get saltwater products at a heavily discounted price!

What I have been informed of are Dosers, skimmers, reactors, containers, pumps, ATOs, LED lights and much more.

These are items that are Returned, Discontinued, Damaged, Refurbished, Repaired.

IN ADDITION:
The ownership of Two Guys Corals are doing a "Soft Public Opening" of their facility 2.5 miles down the road in conjunction with this event. Go to the Scratch & Dent sale and get a 20% off coupon to use at Two Guys Corals.

scratch%20and%20dent%20sale%2015_zpsysmz4jop.jpg

Last edited:
I just came from Seaside 5 minutes ago. But I didn't know about their sale this weekend. But it did look like they were prepping for something big. A lot of stuff were laying around. I'd go back this weekend for sure.

I just came from Seaside 5 minutes ago. But I didn't know about their sale this weekend. But it did look like they were prepping for something big. A lot of stuff were laying around. I'd go back this weekend for sure.

I think your talking about Seaside Tropical Fish in HB. This is a different place.

I think your talking about Seaside Tropical Fish in HB. This is a different place.

LOL my bad. Sorry! But it did seem like they were setting stuff up for something. Not sure what though. Do you go to that LFS often? I was just in the area so I decided to stop by.

I usually go to Carson Tropical.

any cool fish lately?

TGC warehouse

TGC warehouse

Two Guys Corals is a major importer/wholesaler who is not usually open to the public. Their facility is packed right now with not only rare SPS frags and colonies but also has a huge selection of Zoas, mushrooms, gonis, leptos, hammers, acans etc.( easily 50x more coral than you ever see at a LFS ). They also have one of the nicest chalice collections in the country right here in our backyard ( over 50 varieties, mostly rainbows ).

They import coral colonies and sell both frags and colonies to other online vendors all over the country including reef raft Canada/Asia. Their selection dwarfs any LFS you can think of. Literally thousands of individual corals in a warehouse set up.

Back