seahorses

I'd like to have an achilles but that scares me as much as my PBT struggles..... can you say ICH magnets???

Tim:cool:

Shane out at PSP did have some but I think he had problems and lost them all. I don't know of anyone else and never had the urge mself. They're getting to be an oddity at the LFS...

i have been debating getting tang,i got sea lettuce growing all the way to top of tank-and few other algae growing nice some have a nice aqua color-some wicked orange-only fish in tank is 1 green cromis-1 black cap-and a suprise a banded pipe that my youngest girl (5) cried at tropicorum to buy fig.it wouldn't make it but going strong this current tank as only been up for about 2 months-havent really commited to any certin thing yet just few ideas.do have looks to be farvia and monti growning off rock and findin new stuff reg.and picked up deal on 20 recordea for good price.can move the pipe if get him at night when he is out of the 150lbs of rock lol and put him in 46 bow i started bout month ago currently just 50lbs liverock and few snail and crabs and micro growin in fuge.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11673378#post11673378 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hllywd
Shane out at PSP did have some but I think he had problems and lost them all. I don't know of anyone else and never had the urge mself. They're getting to be an oddity at the LFS...

Unfortunately Shane doesn't work at PSP anymore.

I have 5 tangs in my tank.just get healthy ones to start with I haven`t had any health problems with my pb

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11687063#post11687063 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bambalam
Unfortunately Shane doesn't work at PSP anymore.

He still did yesterday... (1/24)

what kind you got ?my kids riding me bad to get them some-we have few dwarfs now,46 bow is probally ready to go.been looking at erctus.

got dwarfs from e-bay got 10 been doing good when came in there was 2 babies -on the 1st found another baby-fri/sat found 3 more babies-all doing good-got them in a 5 gal hex that is fed with 1/4 airline from the 125 .i drilled the hex and put a stand pipe in with filter pad on top it that drains into the 75 gal fuge so far so good.there are few places i have found selling dwarfs in interested.the kinda pain hatching bb all time but all kids oooo's and there friends aaah make it worth it lol.

Back