Searching

Dan87

I regret to inform you people that my mantis that I just got 1 day ago, has died for some reason. Roy told me he may ahve been stuck while trying to molt. I'm currently looking for a new mantis. Please inform me if you know a place that has them or you have found some in your live rock.

well they didnt get it in, and they are closed tomorrow. plus, i told them not to worry about it anymore. I'll tell him to get it for me again now but i doubt he'll get it. i was just looking for someoen else instead of the fish store.

I'm sure you already know this but check with the two companies in Florida that sell live rock, Tampa Bay Salt Water and Gulf View i believe. I've heard they get many mantis shrimps although I'm on the other coast and not sure on your proximity to them.

TBS's shipping for mantis' is about 64$!!! they r about 4 hrs from me. ill check gulf view.

Hey, TBS has a fine stock of Mantis Shrimp. I visited them Saturday and they had at least 4 or 5- and they are always getting more in from their weekly dives. I actually am thinking of buying one and setting up a small 5 G nano soon. They are $9.95 a piece, and they had a really big one that I thought was so cool. It would lift up it's head and stare right at you with his claws out and I thought it was awesome. Then another smaller one went psycho when I was looking at it- and tried to jump out of the tank!

Good Luck Dan, I'm sure you'll find one sooner or later. Do you know where GV is located? I thought it was closer to me than you, if TBS is 4 hours away from you, but I am still searching for directions.

Good Luck.

Hey, TBS has a fine stock of Mantis Shrimp. I visited them Saturday and they had at least 4 or 5- and they are always getting more in from their weekly dives. I actually am thinking of buying one and setting up a small 5 G nano soon. They are $9.95 a piece, and they had a really big one that I thought was so cool. It would lift up it's head and stare right at you with his claws out and I thought it was awesome. Then another smaller one went psycho when I was looking at it- and tried to jump out of the tank!

Good Luck Dan, I'm sure you'll find one sooner or later. Do you know where GV is located? I thought it was closer to me than you, if TBS is 4 hours away from you, but I am still searching for directions.

Good Luck.

I would DEFINETLY go to TBS but they r about 4-5 hours away. no i dont know where gulf view is. could u give me a website?

Back