Seeking Caribbean Macroalgaes

lifeoffaith

Looking to stock my tank heavily with Caribbean Macroalgaes. Anyone out there selling them? Looking to get pricing including shipping to 48838.

www.kpaquatics.com has some macros for sale on their website. Also, I recently did a new build and used their Florida Keys aquacultured live rock. The LR came covered with tons of macros.

www.reeftopia.com also has Caribbean macros, but not a large selection. I've had great success ordering their livestock over the years.

While I haven't ordered from www.live-plants.com before, they've had good reviews here on RC.

Live-plants is my favorite. Their sampler packs are a great way to start. Now that winter is here, the selection plummets. It's very hard to find everything you want in one place. eBay is another option.

Thanks guys! I was able to find a local hobbyist who had a very nice selection. Can't wait to get them and get this tank started! Just need to add some salt to the water that's been in there for a while now already and add a little more flow. How do you guys attach your macro algaes?

Nice! That's very lucky to find a local to get plants from.

I've tried attaching with superglue and rubber bands, without success. The only thing that has worked for me is the 'put a rock on it' method. Good luck with your new tank!

Algaes look great, just need to pick up some rubber bands/glue to get them all tied down to the rocks. Got about ten varieties, so a good start. All Caribbean varieties. Probably will get a few more before the tank has completely cycled, but excited to get a little color in there.

Algaes look great, just need to pick up some rubber bands/glue to get them all tied down to the rocks. Got about ten varieties, so a good start. All Caribbean varieties. Probably will get a few more before the tank has completely cycled, but excited to get a little color in there.

Yes, like Michael said, please post some pics!

Back