Selling it All, Massive downsizing

KnownStrangeR

I am liquidating everything I have over the next few months. Life is moving me in a different direction and I need an escape from whats keeping me here for a little while.

I am planning on holding onto my new cube tank, but everything else will go.
I will be making a new thread for livestock sales on thursday, and most livestock must be sold first but i wanted to get the ball rolling on things so here whats for sale from an equipment standpoint

I AM IN NO RUSH TO SELL SO NO LOWBALL OFFERS
*Local buyers for individual equipment will be given preference.
*If you want a package price for specific items, please let me know and I will provide it.

MY LOCATION IS ORLANDO FL BUT I DO TRAVEL ALOT TO SOUTH FLORIDA AND CAN BRING ITEMS THAT ARE NOT TANKS

1.) 150 g Rimless Reef Savvy Tank and Flush Stand (and sump, plumbing, return). 48"L x 30"W x 24" T . Tank glass thickness is 3/4" on all sides and 1/2" on the bottom. The display is equipped with a herbie style overflow ( 2 x 1.5" drains and 1" return ). Stand outside is black laminate w/ a wood-grain texture, and white laminate on inside. Under the tank is a 30 gallon rimless sump which is also made by Reef Savvy. Powering the filtration is a Honya (Water Blaster) 10,000 which moves approximately 2500 gph @ 0 head. To facilitate the use of ancillary equipment without the need of extra pumps and outlets is a return manifold that has 4 outlets ( 1 x 1", 1 x 3/4", and 2 x 1/2") all fitted with Cepex True Union Sch 80 ball valves. Plumbing consists of schedule 80 piping, all Cepex Schedule 80 isolation valves (to remove return pump and piping for cleaning/repair), and is unionized to facilitate an easily dis-assembled format, from the bulkhead fittings to the suction piping. Suction side and drain plumbing is 1.5", return side piping is 1". There is a 2" long, 1/10th inch deep piece of glass on the side of the bottom pane that was knocked off during shipping. The tank has been set up for about a little over a year now and would be a show stopper setup

Price Tank/Stand/Sump/Plumbing/Return Combo - $2100
Price Tank/Stand/Sump Combo - $1975
Price Tank/Stand/Combo - $1875
Sump only - $150
Return Pump - $110

2) Roral Exclusive Bubble King 200EXT Skimmer. This is the 200 model external skimmer with the Red Dragon 1000 pump. The Skimmer will come with a spare collection cup, drain standpipe, orings, and a complete extra working RD1000 skimmer pump to use as a spare.

Price Skimmer + Spare Parts & Motor - $1800

3.)Korallin Calcium Reactor Model 3001, with never-used lid w/ pH probe port, never used-influent assembly w/ bubble counter, 16lbs coarse ARM media

Reactor only - $300
Media only - $22

4.) GEO Kalkwasser Reactor Package. This package includes a GEO Kalkwasser reactor that is less than a year use, a few pounds of kalkwasser media and a dosing pump that can be controlled with the apex.

5) GEO Kalkwasser Reactor Package. This package includes a GEO Kalkwasser reactor that is less than a year old, a few pounds of kalkwasser media and a dosing pump . It also includes a spare dosing pump.
Kalkwasser Reactor Package - $330
Reactor Only and Kalk - $240
Dosing Pump only Each - $50

6.) Aqua Fx RO/DI system This package includes a 4 stage 150gpd RODI Unit, an , auto shutoff switch, 2 x 20 gal Brute trashcans with build in float valves and all associated poly tubing. All cartridges will need to be replaced.

ATO Package - $150

7.) 1/4 hp JBJ Artica Chiller

$320

8.) SRO 3000XP cone w/swabbie and waste collector -

$450

9.) 180 glass tank w/ black trim and corner overflows, tall stand, Nextreef sump/Fuge, DC120000 return pump.

$800

10.)MP40wES approx 2 years old with spare wet side.

$525

11.)MP40Wes. Brand new dry side from Ecotech. about 2 years old on the controller.
$375

12.) Jaebo :
wp60:$85 three months old
wp40:$65 6 months old
wp25:$45 5 months old

13.)6 BUlb t5 fixture with 2 integrated Royal Blue LED t5 bulbs to make a total of 8 bulbs. currently running a mix ox ati bulbs about 8 months use on them.

$250

14.) (3) Maxspect Razor 120w 16000k LED panels with connection bars, hangings kits, original boxes, and mourning legs.

$1050

15.) 2' x 2' Frag tank, stand, and D120 chinese LED with dimmable switches and light mout conduit, return pump, and acrylic cube sump

$350

Im sure I also have a ton Im forgetting but here it is for now. Thanks

I will try and get pictures up by weekend. I will also be selling a TON of livestock.

Back