Selling My Setup

magrath

Premium Member
Well I am changing jobs and we are moving off base so I will have no time for my tank as I will be deploying often. I will either sell everything together for $1200 firm or, if I have no takers, I will be selling/giving away my livestock. $1200 is a bargain as I have well over $3000 invested in the tank. I am in the states until 17 Apr just shoot me an email magrathbm@yahoo.com if you have any questions. Here is a link to some pics.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1498233

Some but not all the equipment I have:

Equipment and lighting:
400 Watt 10K Metal Halide Bulb x 2 with IceCap Ballasts
65 Watt power compacts x 4 with custom sea life ballasts
Currant USA heater/chiller with 8 watt UV sterilizer
Tunze Stream 6100, Seio 820
MSX 160 skimmer
Mag 9 pump x 2
Phosbane and nitrate Reactor with pump
Seio 820
Hydor Koralia 4 circulation pump/powerhead
Sea Swirls x 2
Silencer for overflow
Tunze Aquarium Dosing pump/system
Euro Fil sump 15 gallon
Power strips x 3 and lighting timers x 3 / Fan x 3
Filter socks x 3
Dual anti siphon bulkheads

Thanks,
Brad

What are the dimensions of the power compacts. And what are you asking for em. I am stationed in Yokota so MPS will be cool with me.

I really wanted to sell the setup as a whole unit but I will think about and post prices for the individual equipment.

I won't be back to Okinawa until 17 Apr and will set up all the sales for the 18th and 19th. For the prices, I took the retail prices and cut it in half, if you were wondering how I came up with them. As far as the livestock I only am going to charge money on livestock that I bought myself.

Equipment and lighting:
400 Watt 10K Metal Halide Bulb x 2 with IceCap Ballasts $340
65 Watt power compacts x 4 with custom sea life ballasts $120
Currant USA heater/chiller with 8 watt UV sterilizer $400
Tunze Stream 6100, Seio 820 $220
MSX 160 skimmer $150
Mag 9 pump x 2 $40ea
Phosbane Reactor with pump $30
Nitrate Reactor with pump $100
Seio 820 $25
Hydor Koralia 4 $25
Sea Swirls x 2 $150
Tank, Stand, Sump $300.00
Tunze Aquarium Dosing pump/system
Euro Fil sump 15 gallon
Power strips x 3 and lighting timers x 3 / Fan x 3 go with lights
Filter socks x 3 go with sump

Livestock,
Hipo Tang $20
Koran Angle $20
Six Line Wrasse $15
Mated pair Osc Clowns and lots of live rock and corals will sell extremely cheap if not give away

I'll take the tunze; Koralias; sea swirls; and the MAG 9'ers. You didn't post a price for the dosing pump/system ~ but I'd like to think about it once you list the price as well. Please consider these items earmarked Brad. Can you tell me what brand your Nitrate and Phosban reactors areAgain, sorry to hear that you're breaking your bad boy down but I am sure that your next one will be twice as awesome. Take care and see you when you get back!

I'm interested in the lighting. What kind of reflectors are you using for the halides and the compacts? also, what type of bulbs are the compacts? I'm also interested in the tank and possibly the stand... could I maybe come take a look in person?

Hi Lionel,
Not sure the brand of the reflectors they extend accross the top and incorporate the MH and PC lighting, it is actually a great setup. I currently have reeflux 10k MH lighting and acintic 4X65w PC bulbs. All the bulbs are only two months old! I won't be back to Oki until 17 Apr.

Hi James,
Should not be a problem, I will shoot you a pm when I get back 18 Apr if I don't sell the whole setup.

I am back in town and since I don't think I have a buyer for the whole setup I need to unload the livestock and rock before I can sell the equipment. I am going to be home all afternoon today and all afternoon tomorrow. Please stop by! My cell is 090-1947-9875 and address is 5136C McTuerous Housing.

Thanks,
Brad

Hey brad, just wondering how far along you are as far as getting rid of your stuff. Looking forward to getting that skimmer.

Below is who I have wanting the equipment. I put your name next to it. I will be breaking everything down this Friday and Saturday, I would love for the livestock to go this week! Please get back to me so I can firm this up. Questions call 090-1947-9875

One more thing, if anyone is selling a smaller setup I would like to look at it. Thanks Brad

Equipment and lighting:
400W 10K MH Bulb x 2 with IceCap Ballasts $340 LIONEL?
65 Watt power compacts x 4 with custom sea life ballasts $120 LIONEL? barradas77?
Currant USA heater/chiller with 8 watt UV sterilizer $400
Tunze Stream 6100, Seio 820 $220 LUIS
MSX 160 skimmer $150 JAMES
Mag 9 pump x 2 $40ea LUIS
Phosbane Reactor with pump $30
Nitrate Reactor with pump $100
Seio 820 $25
Hydor Koralia 4 $25 LUIS
Sea Swirls x 2 $150 LUIS
Tank, Stand, Sump $300.00 LIONEL?
Tunze Aquarium Dosing pump/system $195 LUIS
Euro Fil sump 15 gallon
Power strips x 3 and lighting timers x 3 / Fan x 3 go with lights
Filter socks x 3 go with sump LUIS

I have two anemones and a bunch of softies. I also have three large clams. If you have time stop by and check it out.

SOLD

SOLD

Well I sold the whole system tonight so I will not be piecing out anything. Thanks for all the interest and sorry that I could did not break it up but I wanted to sell it together from the start so someone else could enjoy what I have for the past few years. I will be getting a smaller setup here in the future.
Thanks,
Brad

Back