Selling reefer 425xl

cojo8888

Trying to sell my Reese's reefer 425xl

The tank was beautiful and cruising well until I lost my father last year. After that I'm trying to open a pizza shop and now it's almost there. I want to give my 200% on my first business and want to take a break from hobby. Also this fund will help on my opening on the pizza shop. That's why I'm selling.

Equipment list

Red Sea reefer 425xl white
Tunze skimmer doc 9410
Tunze ATO
Kessil refugium light a80
Kessil ap700 with major diffuser lens
Aquatic life 48" 2 blue plus, 1 coral plus, 1 actinic
X2 ehime 200 watts heater
Apex el system
Dos with Ddr
Eco tech vectra M2
X2 max spect gyre xf 330
X2 tunze nano 6015 power head
Aqua Uv 25watts with extra new uv light
Other test kits, tropic marine bio Attic salt
30g reef safe water reservoir
30g brute with attached dolly
50 lbs staxx rock
Fans for cooling
Flipper
X2 siccie 2.0 for uv and water change.

System can run serious sps system with no problem all equipments are used from May 19 2019

There is current picture and some picture is when tank was running well.

No scratch or crack or anything like that tank is still running there's huge jawbreaker mushroom, rock covered with forest fire mushroom as well.

Spent near 7k for equipment

Asking $3000 cash

Located in Los Angeles 90036
You need to pick up
Second picture was when I had full live stocks
48ad66533f666c3218075e32305e1806.jpg

798a34a60aa074a21be07b93e0ab7983.jpg

435bf3132192c1e136d0d18f4b782c8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GLWS! let us know when the pizza shop grand opens! I'm sure many reefers would love to stop by and try it :)

(future site for frag swaps when you're back in the game haha)

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

I don't know I can put ad here but free drink will be given for reefer from reef central..

Anyone want to lower price I'm open for it if it's not crazy low. You need to pick up. Phone number is 310-963-9559
William

Also Milwaukee salinity checkers, maintenance, fish coral foods are included as well.

I hate to input since I'm not in the LA area, but If you need the $$ for the pizza shop why not offer discounted store credit/gift cards and eventually set up the tank in store as a focus piece or attraction for waiting takeout customers? With enough publicity on RC or R2R I'm sure you could fund the 3k.

I hate to input since I'm not in the LA area, but If you need the $$ for the pizza shop why not offer discounted store credit/gift cards and eventually set up the tank in store as a focus piece or attraction for waiting takeout customers? With enough publicity on RC or R2R I'm sure you could fund the 3k.

Maybe funding is wrong word. The reason I want to sell is want to take a break from hobby and 3k would help me buy a good mixer. That's why I'm selling

I have a couple of large Hobart mixing paddles that I'll donate to your cause if you can use them. Just the paddles not the machine ;)

I have a couple of large Hobart mixing paddles that I'll donate to your cause if you can use them. Just the paddles not the machine ;)

Haha thank you but I use diving arm mixer for more air. Appreciated

Back