Seven Stage RODI- Palmdale

dodgerblew

Team RC
Selling off the last of my equipment. This thread is for my 7 Stage RODI setup.

1) Vertex Puratek 90 GPD 4 stage RODI with booster pump and brass ball valve. The TDS meter malfunctions. I disconnected probe and it worked to get it functioning again but is doing it again. Maybe it needs to be cleaned, maybe it needs a new probe or maybe the control board on the TDS meter has failed. The TDS meter reads a blinking 50 however there are two other TDS meters in setup.

2) Spectrapure dual stage DI with TDS.

3) Spectrapure single stage prefilter with TDS meter

4) All filters were replaced at same time and are relatively new as you can see in pics of the DI cartridges. All are the highest quality Spectrapure replacement filters. I used the system intermittently making 45 gallons at a time about every 4-5 weeks depending on how much I ran on schedule with my WC's. There's a great deal of positive usage out of these. I'd consider a description of "near new" to be accurate.

Filters are as follows:
1) SP .5 micron sediment filter with new replacement thrown in
2) SP ZetaZorb .2 micron sediment filter
3) SP .5 micron carbon block with new replacement thrown in
4) SP ChloroPlus chloromine blocker
5) SP membrane, their highest rated one
6) SP HC DI with new replacement thrown in
7) SP Mega MaxCap DI for final polishing

Again, all are near new. I also have 7 five gallon sparkletts type bottles with handles and caps, one has a wide mouth I will add into deal with a Tunze pump I used for mixing. This is how I stored and made water.

$250

Attachments

• IMG_4101.jpg
    IMG_4101.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4103.jpg
    IMG_4103.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4104.jpg
    IMG_4104.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
Back